Interested students/parents are required to submit to the Admissions Office a completed application form (Part One and Part Two), including all requisite forms and documentation listed below.
RMB 1500 non-refundable application fee
Note: Application cannot be processed without payment of application fee
- A complete Application form (Primary / Secondary)
- A copy of each parent/guardian’s passport and valid Chinese visa
- A copy of student’s passport and valid Chinese visa
- A copy of student’s birth certificate
- One passport photo of student
- A copy of student’s official school reports, Certificate of Attendance and Enrolment issued by previous school, in English or a verified translation, for the last two school years
- A complete confidential reference form from student’s previous school faxed/emailed/mailed to Admissions Office at UISGZ directly.
- A copy of any detailed specialist reports if Special Educational Needs are identified in the application.
The admissions process involves the following steps:
* Parents must pay RMB20,000 non-refundable enrolment fee to secure the position. This fee is deducted from the school tuition fees when the child starts school.