Dragon House is a place for your child to be supported, to be challenged and to grow. We strive to educate the whole person – intellectually, socially, emotionally, culturally and physically.
We believe that better people make better boarders.
Dragon House is a home away from home. Dragon House is a community. It is a welcoming environment where young people can thrive and begin the journey of becoming compassionate, responsible, resilient and successful global citizens.
In order to meet these aspirational goals, Dragon House runs The Duke of Edinburgh International Award, which complements and enriches the three IB programmes offered at the school, namely, the PYP, MYP and DP.
It is our belief that boarding at Dragon House is a learning experience that students will remember for the rest of their lives.
If you are interested in having your child becoming a part of the Dragon House experience, watch the video below or check out the FAQ section to learn more about our facilities and programme. And, of course, feel free to contact either the Head of Boarding or the Head of Marketing and Admissions to arrange a visit where you will be assured of a warm Dragon House welcome.
• a complete educational experience
• access to a diverse range of facilities and resources
• an integrated enrichment program, INSPIRE
• a supportive community
• opportunities for mentoring, leadership, mindfulness, independence
• structured academic opportunities, tutoring and support
• a cultural and global awareness focus
• building capacity in the 5Rs: respect, resilience, responsibility, rigour, relationship
While this pamphlet is designed to give you a snapshot of boarding life at UISZ, it only shows a glimpse of what we have on offer. The best way to find out more about this fine international school, is to see for yourselves.
We look forward to giving you a very warm Dragon House welcome.