UISZ has a vibrant, boarding community in an idyllic, rural setting with outstanding facilities. The boarders have newly refurbished accommodation in Dragon House and are cared for by committed and experienced staff in a family atmosphere. Study is well ordered and is coupled with excellent and diverse co-curricular and recreational opportunities.
At the heart of all that we do in Dragon House, lies INSPIREd, our diversified residential program. Built on the key idea that ‘better people make better boarders’, its core principle, underpinned by the school’s mission statement and IB learner profile, is the education of the whole person in all dimensions.
• a complete educational experience
• access to a diverse range of facilities and resources
• an integrated enrichment program, INSPIRE
• a supportive community
• opportunities for mentoring, leadership, mindfulness, independence
• structured academic opportunities, tutoring and support
• a cultural and global awareness focus
• building capacity in the 5Rs: respect, resilience, responsibility, rigour, relationship
While this pamphlet is designed to give you a snapshot of boarding life at UISZ, it only shows a glimpse of what we have on offer. The best way to find out more about this fine international school, is to see for yourselves.
We look forward to giving you a very warm Dragon House welcome.