Thank you for your interest in UISZ, we look forward to welcoming new students into our school community. Applications are accepted for review at any time during the academic year. If you are interested in visiting the school please email or call us to make arrangements. We look forward to welcoming you to our school.
- RMB 2,000 non-refundable application fee
Note: Application cannot be processed without payment of application fee
- A complete Application form (Application for Admission Part One is downloadable from the school website)
- A copy of each parent/guardian's passport and valid documentation to reside in mainland China
- A copy of student's passport and valid documentation to reside in mainland China
- One blue background photo of student
- A copy of student's official school reports, Certificate of Attendance and Enrollment issued by previous school, in English or a verified translation, from the last two school years
- A copy of any detailed specialist reports if Special Educational Needs are identified in the application.
*We understand that a family living outside mainland China may not have a Chinese visa or residence permit yet. You can submit your passport copies first and email visa or residence permit copies once they are available.