UISZ Year6 Transition 2018
6 June, 2018
Year 6 and 10 Graduation
As the end of the school year approaches, it is almost time to celebrate the achievements of our Year Six and Year Ten Students. The graduation ceremony for the two groups will take place on the 8th of June at 9:00am in the school library.
We would like to invite you to join us in congratulating the students for all their hard work. The schedule for the day will be as follows:
1. Welcome – Mr. Nick Evans
2. The Year 6 Journey – Mr. Robin France
3. Primary Musical Performance – Year 6 Singers
4. Guest Speaker – Mr. Jeremy Holt
5. Year 6 receive their certificates
6. Piano Performance – Harry Lee
7. MYP life – Mr. Cameron Forbes
8. Year 10 receive their certificates
9. Final remarks – Mr. Nick Evans
To help us plan for the occasion, please let Vicky Yang know how many members of your family would like to attend the ceremony. Her email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me by email at email@example.com or Robin France at firstname.lastname@example.org.